As a Chinese patent translation boutique, we are proud to say that we exclusively translate patents, in particular patent applications and technical documents and only relates to Chinese Language for about 10 years, such as PCT application from German or English into Chinese, or vice versa.
Our patent attorneys are well experienced in the following fields of technology:
• Electric technology
• Energy Technology
• Computer Science
• Chemistry & Pharmaceuticals
• Physics & Materials Science
• Information and Communications Technology
• Mechanical Engineering & Mechatronics
• Medical Technology
KEYDION is not only expert in patent translations, but also in filing patent applications. Our well organized patent filing department will file every documents timely and correctly with help of four-eyes principle everywhere and with assistance of a modern docketing system.
As patent attorneys with technical or scientific background we share your passion for technique and work with the same enthusiasm, the same precision and exceptional performance for the protection of the IP of your company as you for the further development of your products and innovations.
In order to provide the best possible patent & technical translation services to our clients, we have an established in-house team trained in the patent & technical translation by veteran patent attorneys, we can provide language solutions with the security and accuracy that you need.
Our strong points
• Translation always done by two separate Chinese patent attorneys.
• Patent application will be such well prepared in content and layout that it can be filed with Chinese Patent Office directly, without any further review.
• Patents to be translated will be double checked against the same copies from WIPO or EPO, and deadline will be recorded and monitored in a well-managed notification system.
• Any new claim set, such as for making voluntary amendment while requesting substantial examination or under PCT Art 19, 28/41 or 34, can always be well considered and prepared in appropriate manner.
• Major concerns on original publication will be reported while delivering every translation.
• Strong technical background in mechanical and electronic field.